Optoma launched its new Creative Touch Interactive Flat Panel Displays (IFPDs) for education and corporate environments. Creative Board is a whiteboard with a floating toolbar. And, the new Creative Board provides users with an infinity canvas feature that allows users to embed browser pages to the screen thus, you can pull information such as images and other content directly into the workflow.
Using an ultra-slim bezel, anti-glare glass and integrated with up to 30-point multitouch capabilities, Creative Board includes:
- A floating toolbar, customization tools, and infinity canvas feature for added writing space.
- Built-in Android system and compatible with popular operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Chrome.
- Creative Cast Pro app enables simultaneous image, document and screen sharing from up to four devices on the same network.
- Single sign-on via Google account for easy access to Google Workspace, Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, and other connected cloud applications.
- Customizable, dual-tipped quick launch pen that provides a realistic writing experience and automatically activates the whiteboard application or annotation mode when in use.
A value-added solution, Optoma Management Suite Cloud (OMS) is available on the 5-Series IFPDs, offering IT administrators and technicians a remote platform to monitor, manage and diagnose multiple displays simultaneously that are either on the same network or connected through the cloud server. OMS enables technicians to check the status and make configurations to optimize performance and broadcast emergency messages, alerts, or announcements across displays worldwide.
Here are all the specs: https://www.optomausa.com/products/interactive-flat-panel-displays/education