Optoma Intros 10K Lumen Laser ProScene Projector for Large Venues
Optoma today announced the ZU1050 WUXGA 10,000 lumens laser projector. The ZU1050 has seven interchangeable optical lens options, MultiColor laser (MCL) technology for a wider color gamut and Optoma’s DURACORE laser phosphor light source for virtually maintenance-free operation.
The Optoma ProScene ZU1050 is a WUXGA laser phosphor projector that’s designed for large venues is spec’d at 10,000 lumens, a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio with Extreme Black. Its motorized lens shift, zoom and focus with 360-degree and portrait operation mode allows for installation nearly anywhere. Combined with a laser light source and IP6X-certified dust rating for its optical engine, the ZU1050 is a cost-efficient and low maintenance option that provides up to 20,000 hours of light source operation for large meeting rooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environment installations.
Optoma ProScene ZU1050 specs include:
- Resolution: 1920×1200 WUXGA
- Brightness: 10,000 ANSI lumens
- Light Source: Laser phosphor, providing up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation
- Laser Type: MCL (red and blue laser)
- Optical engine: Airtight optical engine independently dust certified to IP6X
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1 with Extreme Black enabled; 2,000:1 full on/off
- Vertical and Horizontal Lens Shift: 50 percent vertical, 15 percent horizontal motorized lens shift, zoom and focus
- Edge blending and warping: with built-in with portrait and 360-degree operation mode
- Throw Ratio: 0.36:1 to 5.5:1, with seven interchangeable lens options, including the BX-CTADOME for dome applications
- Connectivity: a wide array, including HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, 3D sync in and 3D sync out, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI
The Optoma ProScene ZU1050 is $16,999 and it’s here.