Optoma today announced its new QUADZilla FHDQ163 Direct View LED display to the U.S. market. Improving upon the FHDQ130 QUAD LED display, the QUADZilla delivers 600 nits and 163-inch imagery with a three-step assembly process that reduces installation time from days to hours.
The all-in-one LED display comes precalibrated out of the box, removing the hassle of managing software and various associated files, while ensuring the image is optimized for immediate use — whether in a corporate lobby or boardroom, house of worship, retail, hospitality environment or for digital signage.
The full HD 1080p FHDQ163 display features an ultra slim detachable bezel, allowing integrators to easily combine multiple displays and create large scale installations. With a 1.9-millimeter pixel pitch and 4K UHD input compatibility, the display produces images with richer colors and an incredible high contrast due to the unique QUAD LED technology. The display also boasts a unique 4-in-1 Surface Mount Diode (SMD) layout, allowing for a smoother screen surface and a 170-degree wide-viewing angle for comfortable viewing from any point in the room.
Optoma QUADZilla FHDQ163 features:
- Full HD 1080p 163” LED Display.
- Brightness: 600 Candela per square meter (calibrated).
- Seamless three-step installation process with single power cable.
- High contrast with a unique 4-in-1 LED SMD layout and 170-degree wide-viewing angle.
- Industry-leading, built-in Calibre technology HQUltra 4K scaler switcher with wide range of connectivity and control options, including HDMI, 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, LAN USB and RS232.
- Optoma TapCast Pro and Fusion Connect apps enable wireless control and simultaneous image, document and screen-sharing from up to four devices.
Featuring built-in Calibre HQUltra 4K image processing technology, the 163” QUAD LED display delivers lightning-fast image switching and scaling to provide best-in-class picture quality with low latency video processing. Optimized for seamless collaboration, the display wirelessly connects up to four devices for simultaneous images, document and screen-sharing via the Optoma TapCast Pro app, and users can wirelessly upload content and control the display via the Fusion Connect app. In addition, the On Screen Display provides easy access to display settings and functions for simple control directly with the included remote. The display also features an ECO friendly <0.5-watt standby mode, minimizing power consumption and saving on energy costs.