Nureva to Showcase Mobile Span System at ISE 2017
Nureva has announced the first European showing of the Nureva Span MC306i visual collaboration system, a full-HD mobile cart, at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) in Amsterdam, February 7 to 10, 2017. The mobile Span system integrates a full-HD 1080p solid-state, interactive projector and a customer-supplied PC to transform almost any wall into a 6’2″ (1.88 m) wide interactive workspace. The cart’s robust castors make it easy to move around. Two or three carts can be seamlessly linked together using Span software to produce 12’4″ and 18’6″ (3.76 m and 5.64 m) interactive digital workspaces.
For groups that need the flexibility to work together anywhere, the MC306i offers access to an expansive cloud-based canvas for creative collaboration. The system is purpose-built for Span software, which supports ideation, design, planning and other activities by groups that need to be immersed in visual information. With Span software, users can create, share and edit ideas and information on their personal devices as well as contribute and interact with content directly on the wall. By drawing upon familiar tools, including sticky notes, sketches, images and flip charts, teams can easily make the shift from a paper to digital collaboration experience. The MC306i addresses a growing need for organizations to reimagine how groups innovate and create together, allowing them to make better use of open or underused areas, like corners and large common spaces. It can also be used in multiple meeting spaces, providing cost-conscious organizations with a way to share their technology investments.
The mobile Span system includes a full-HD 1080p ultra-short-throw solid-state projector with:
- 25,000 hours of expected life (similar to flat-panel displays), carefree maintenance and high resistance to dust
- An energy efficient optical engine, which consumes 80 percent less power than lamp-based projectors and 30% less power than an 84″ (2.13 m) flat-panel display
- A fold-down handle and durable castors allow the cart to be easily rolled up to and used on nearly any flat or smooth surface
- Near-instant on/off lets groups get started immediately
- Two infrared pens provide accurate interactivity through auto-calibration and are easily stored on a magnetic pen tray when not in use.
The Nureva Span MC306i visual collaboration system is available globally through a network of authorized resellers and distributors. The European MSRP is US$6,999 (exclusive of VAT). All the specs are here.