Nureva announces the WM307i model, the latest addition to the Span visual collaboration product line, a native 1920x1080p solid-state, interactive projector. Combined with a customer-supplied PC, the WM307i creates a 7′ (2.13 meters) wide interactive digital wall. For groups that need more visual space, up to four systems can be seamlessly linked to create an ultra-wide workspace (28′ or 8.53 m). The WM307i complements the existing line of Span systems, which includes the 10′ 2″ (3.10 meters) wide WM210i and the 6′ 2″ (1.88 meters) wide MC306i mobile system. Like these systems, the WM307i is purpose-built for Span software, which supports design thinking, agile workflow visualization, corporate training and other activities by groups that need to be immersed in visual information.
The WM307i includes a 1920x1080p ultra-short-throw 16:9 solid-state projector with:
- 3,300 lumens, which Nureva says creates clear contrast in brightly-lit rooms
- 25,000 hours of expected life (similar to flat-panel displays), carefree maintenance and high resistance to dust
- An energy efficient optical engine that consumes 80 percent less power than lamp-based projectors and 30 percent less power than an 84″ (2.13 meters) flat-panel display
With the WM307i, groups can begin collaborating quickly:
- Near-instant on/off lets participants get started immediately
- Image alignment and auto-calibration make installation and setup easy
The Nureva Span WM307i visual collaboration system is available globally February 2017 and will list for $7,999. Here are all the specs.
Gary spoke to Nureva via a videocast on rAVe RADIO this week all about their ISE launches. You an watch it here.