NSCA has announced its list of the industry leaders supporting the 16th annual Business & Leadership Conference Committee in Dallas from Feb. 27 to March 1.
More than 200 of the leading representatives of the electronic systems industry will gather at the end of February to discuss how businesses leverage existing resources to increase profits, establish a new sales model, and turn IT convergence from a threat into an opportunity.
Many manufacturers and distributors across the country have stepped forward to show their support of NSCA’s Business & Leadership Conference, underscoring the growing need for the industry to understand not only technology, but successful business management and the role it plays in establishing and maintaining viable integration firm.
This year’s 16th annual event includes an extraordinary list of sponsors including:
- Host Sponsor: Atlas Sound/IED
- Keynote Sponsor: Synnex Corporation
- Platinum Sponsors: AMX; BIAMP Systems; Chief Manufacturing; Shure Incorporated; West Penn Wire
- Gold Sponsors: Almo Professional AV; Cisco; FSR Inc.; Gepco Brand; LG Electronics; Liberty AV Solutions; Media Visions; Panasonic; Rauland-Borg Corporation; Solutions360; SurgeX; Tannoy; ViewSonic
- Session Sponsors: Bose; Listen Technologies; Middle Atlantic Products
- Integrator Sponsors: Bosch, BTX Technologies Inc.; Eaton; Kramer-Canada; Kramer — US; Sennheiser; Stealth Acoustics
- Item Sponsor: Herman Pro AV
- Endorsed By: Commercial Integrator; PSA Security Network; USAV
“These sponsors understand the value and need to support integrators in the electronic systems channel,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “Their support has allowed us to provide the only leadership conference tailored to this industry for 16 years. Industry leaders attend this event because of content being covered by our high-quality speakers, and the take-away tips and advice that can be applied as soon as the event is over.”
To register, click here.