NSCA has announced the agenda for Pivot to Profit on Sept. 24-25 at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel in Irving, Tex. The event kicks off with a discussion — Balancing Innovation with Unprecedented Regulations — led by Cisco Technical Leader Jason Potterf. While it might be too early to write a business plan around emerging applications like 5G and IoT, it’s never too early to start paying serious attention to industry-shaping developments — both the technology behind them and the regulations that may guide them. The session will also cover the sweeping impact of new regulations and licensure, which will influence the rate of innovation adoption.
Other sessions will cover topics such as:
- Moving upstream in the architectural design process
- Strengthening cybersecurity defenses and developing risk-mitigation strategies
- Shifting from project-centric to service-centric thinking
- Implementing advanced client retention strategies and pricing modifiers
- Incorporating machines and technology to crunch data
- Picking the right innovation partners
- Tools and approaches to make you successful
- Navigating potential risk through best practices
- Fighting back against off-the-shelf commodity solutions
“Innovation impacts revenue,” says Chuck Wilson, NSCA executive director, “and it’s time for integrators to embrace that opportunity. The fourth annual Pivot to Profit discusses innovation in every aspect of business, from customer experiences to new technology, and prepares integrators for the inevitable shift to recurring revenue.”
Attendees are also invited to participate in the NSCA Ignite Golf Outing on Sept. 23 at Cowboys Golf Club in Grapevine, Tex. All funds raised go to Ignite, an initiative to attract students and new talent to our industry. Learn more here. Later that evening, attendees can participate in a charity team-building event where they’ll help code Ozobot Evos to donate to local youth. Registration for the two-day event is $295 and you can do that here.