NSCA is excited to announce the date and location of its first Pivot to Profit Conference. This two-day event helps integrators maintain their core values and identity while implementing lucrative new pathways to increase revenue – all by “pivoting” to discover additional growth opportunities through recurring monthly revenue (RMR).
The Pivot to Profit Conference takes place on Oct. 25-26, 2016, at the Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel in Dallas, Tex. Integrators will learn to “pivot to profit” by participating in discussions and learning from experts about these topics:
- Step-by-step guidelines to venture into RMR
- Readiness checklists to help with the RMR transition
- Potential cyber security risks associated with IP-enabled devices used in RMR models
- Signs that an integrator is prepared to focus on RMR
- Using RMR to make a noticeable difference in the bottom line
- Financing the transition between project-based transactions & ongoing payment models
- Unique solutions to grow top-line revenue
Integrators must make the right changes at the right times to successfully shift to a recurring revenue model. “This event will help integrators take on the challenge of knowing when they’re ready – and to what degree they’re prepared – for the transition to an RMR business focus,” says Chuck Wilson, NSCA executive director. “RMR will make a noticeable difference in the bottom line only if a company is prepared – both in terms of technology and finance – for the transformation process.”
The Pivot to Profit Conference will also feature an innovation hall unlike any other. Instead of showcasing commoditized products and standalone hardware, it includes companies that offer unique services and solutions to integrators that want to grow recurring revenue.
Registration for the two-day event is $295 for NSCA members and $495 for non-members through Aug. 15. After Aug. 15, pricing goes up to $495 for NSCA members and $695 for non-members. For more information, contact NSCA at 800.446.6722 or go here.