NSCA announced the election of new officers to its board of directors for 2017-2018. The following professionals joined the NSCA board of directors and began their three-year terms on July 1, 2017:
- Brad Caron, president and wwner, SIGNET Electronic Systems
- Dale Bottcher, senior vice president of sales and marketing, AVI-SPL
- Christina De Bono, president, ClearTech Media
Dale Bottcher has helped AV and IT technology managers realize their visions in all types of applications and environments – from largescale training centers to flexible huddle rooms. He currently leads AVI-SPL’s sales strategy with enterprise accounts and public-sector clients.
Brad Caron has 30 years of experience in the systems integration industry. He has overseen SIGNET’s growth from $1.8 million to more than $30 million in annual revenue. He identifies future strategies, ways to recognize existing and recruit new talent, and ideas for leveraging the experience and expertise of SIGNET’s vice presidential team.
Christina De Bono has 20 years of experience in the commercial AV industry. Her background involves handling high-profile videoconferencing and AV projects with corporations and higher-education institutions. In the past two years, she has dedicated her time to leading ClearTech’s successful transition to a service-based revenue model.
Bottcher, Caron, and De Bono join the following board members who are continuing their terms from last year:
- Ray Bailey, president, Lone Star Communications
- Anne Sellers, managing principal, Sensory Technologies
- Rob Simopoulos, partner, Launch Security
All NSCA board of directors executive committee members are continuing their positions from 2016-2017:
- NSCA President: Kelly McCarthy, president, Genesis Integration
- NSCA Immediate Past President: Michael Hester, founder, Beacon Communications
- NSCA Vice President: Josh Shanahan, president and CEO, Sport View Technologies
- NSCA Secretary: Michael Boettcher, CEO, Advanced AV
- NSCA Treasurer: Dave Ferlino, regional operations manager, Whitlock