NSCA Announces the 24th Annual Business & Leadership Conference Will Be Held in Person
According to NSCA, 2022 is set to be the most-anticipated BLC in history. Although last year’s virtual event was a success, NSCA has heard from members who can’t wait to reunite in person to share stories, learn from other leaders, talk about overcoming challenges and discover new ways of doing business.
BLC 2022 keynotes:
- “Beyond the Pivot: 4 Investments the Best Teams Use to Build the New Future” by Jon Acuff
- “The Fusion Formula: Brand + Culture = Results” by Denise Yohn
- “Healthy Buildings: How Indoor Spaces Drive Performance & Productivity” by Joseph Allen
- “Because Everyone Can Be Great” by Calvin Mackie
- “Leading with Emotional Courage” by Peter Bregman
- “The Collapse of Distinction” by Scott McKain
- “Economic Outlook 2022 and Beyond” by Chris Kuehl
“These experts put strategy, leadership and commitment at the forefront,” said Chuck Wilson, NSCA CEO. “And they’ll show BLC attendees how to do the same. New solutions are needed to build a different future, and those solutions will be unveiled at this event. If integrators want to be prepared for the future, then this is the place to start.”
BLC attendees can also choose from eight workshops designed to tackle key industry issues:
- “Talent Pipelines: Attracting, Recruiting, and Retaining”
- “How the Best Teams Overcome Overthinking to Navigate Change, Increase Productivity, and Win Consistently”
- “Improve Predictable Labor Resource Modeling”
- “Understand Contracts and Intellectual Capital”
- “Playbook for Brand-Culture Fusion”
- “Change without Resistance”
- “What Customers Really Want”
- “Culture Renovation: Rebuild or Reinforce?”
Attendees are also encouraged to register for the annual NSCA Education Foundation Industry Charity Golf Outing at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas on Feb. 23, 2022. This event kicks off the Business & Leadership Conference every year and helps the NSCA Education Foundation raise funds for programs like Ignite and PASS K-12.
To receive free registration, first-time BLC attendees may apply for a Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award. Applicants must be in a management or decision-making role at a commercial integration firm to qualify. Applications are available here and are due by Dec. 1, 2021.
BLC 2022 sponsors include Ascom, Atlas/IED, Belden, Biamp, D-Tools, Herman Pro AV, IntelliSee, Jeron, Kramer, Listen Technologies, ProTech Management, QSC, Sennheiser, Shure, Solutions360, Sonance, Synnex and West Penn Wire.
NSCA members can attend for $899 and non-members can attend for $1,299.