NSCA just opened its 2020 Excellence in Business Awards entry period. Submissions will be accepted through Jan. 17, 2020; there are no entry fees. Winners will receive recognition in various NSCA and industry publications, blogs, social media channels and newsletters, as well as recognition at NSCA’s 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 26-28, 2020, in Irving, Texas.
Companies with solid business sense and creative tactics continually beat their competitors to the finish line – whether it’s through successful strategies in fiscal responsibility, marketing, training, or strategic advancement. NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognize integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance.
Applications can be found here. Winners will be announced on Feb. 2, 2020, and recognized at the Business & Leadership Conference’s Welcome Reception. There, the winners will discuss business strategies and transformations with attendees.
Integrators can apply in one of six categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
The NSCA Excellence in Business Awards are here.