NSCA’s 16th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC) will be held Feb. 27-March 1, 2014, in Dallas, Tex.
This year’s educational sessions cover topics that NSCA members say are crucial to successfully managing their businesses, from a 2014 economic outlook to guaranteed ways to achieve higher profits. With two celebrated keynotes at BLC — best-selling business author Daniel Pink and modern-day workplace strategist Adrian Gostick – attendees will walk away with inspirational ideas for motivating employees, retaining talent, and establishing a culture that breeds high achievement.
BLC 2014 offers managers and decision-makers an interactive, encouraging look at these issues as well:
- Understanding the 2014 economic outlook
- Ways to leverage existing resources to increase profits without investing a lot of money
- Hands-on exercises that cover ways to set your company apart from the competition through creating irrefutable market offers
- The debate about integration and converging technologies, and the new direction that integrators must take to stay relevant
- New sales approaches to try in a market where buyers have just as much information as sellers
- Proven success stories that cover the top 10 ideas from integrators in 2013 that led to industry improvements