At this year’s InfoComm, NoviSign Digital Signage will be featured in IAdea booth #455 showing its interactive digital signage software technologies. Solutions that will be available to interact with include touch screen directional mapping, concierge-style infotainment, digital menu boards and more. Powering NoviSign’s digital signage software will be IAdea’s new all-in-one XDS-2288 Android touch screen smart signboard and IAdea’s enterprise-grade media player XMP-6400.
Using NoviSign’s cloud-based digital signage software users can put together touch screen digital signage layouts without coding or HTML5. Features include:
- Customizable template library
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter integrations
- Outlook Exchange and Google Calendar integrations
- YouTube and Ustream live videos
- Create and manage new playlists
- Advanced scheduling capabilities
- Manage a single display or hundreds
- Admin controls with multi-user control
- Cloud media library for storing media
- Real-time content updates
IAdea says its IAdea XMP-6400 is one of the world’s first HDCP 1.4 compliant digital signage systems on the market. The XMP-6400 offers HDMI in video input and enables users to create any animation contents using PowerPoint. Other features include dual outputs of both HDMI and VGA, HDMI-in, RS232 and IP streaming of YouTube content.
NoviSign is here.