Nureva Inc debuted its Nureva Wall WM408i system at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) in Amsterdam this month. The WM408i combines a high-definition ultra-short-throw projector with a projected capacitive multi-touch surface to create an expansive interactive working space that supports a wide range of collaborative processes and activities. The tightly integrated system delivers an advanced multi-touch experience in nearly any space, regardless of the wall type or lighting. The new system also incorporates an automated start-up experience through presence detection. Walls from 7.5′ (2.29 m) to 30′ (9.14 m) wide can be installed in side-by-side or corner configurations to create workspaces tailored to individual customer needs. The Nureva Wall is optimized for use with Span visual collaboration software, but can also be used with any Windows OS application.
The WM408i system responds to customer demand for digital tools that directly support and accelerate structured processes such as agile, lean and design thinking and addresses an overall need for more visual working space. Compared with typical interactive displays, the Nureva Wall provides larger, wall-sized working spaces at a lower cost. Collaborative processes often involve distributed teams that face the challenge of working together effectively in real time from multiple locations. The Nureva Wall with Span software is ideal for distributed teamwork. It is further enhanced when paired with the Nureva HDL300 audio conferencing system, which uses Microphone Mist technology to deliver a clear and natural audio experience.
The Nureva Wall WM408i system includes:
- A solid-state illumination (SSI) 1080p ultra-short-throw projector, featuring 3,600 lumens in a unique 17:9 aspect ratio with an expected life of 25,000 hours and integrated image alignment to support single and multisystem configurations
- A 7.5′ (2.29 m) wide (100″ diagonal) multi-touch interactive surface, incorporating presence detection, a power on/off button and an interlocking feature to simplify multi-system installation
- Up to four walls can be combined to create a 30′ (9.14 m) wide working space, with the most common configurations being two (15′ or 4.57 m) or three (22.5′ or 6.86 m) systems. Multiple walls can be installed side-by-side or in a corner
Additional product details:
- Minimal-width, low-profile bezel and flush-mount design mean the projection surface is unobtrusive in any space, creating a calm display that keeps the focus on the working session
- Projected capacitive touch technology allows up to 20 simultaneous touches and low-latency inking, to encourage more interaction and participation
- Advanced multitouch performance is maintained in virtually any space regardless of wall type, unevenness of wall surface, bright overhead lighting or reflected sunlight
- The Nureva Wall is optimized for use with Span visual collaboration software and the Nureva HDL300 audio conferencing system, which are sold separately
- The system requires a customer-provided computer running Windows 8.1 or higher
The Nureva Wall will be available for pre-order in February 2018 through a global network of value-added dealers and distributors, and will begin shipping in June 2018. The list price in the United States is $8,999. Prices in other countries will vary. Nureva is here.