Crestron is now shipping the new generation of its Crestron Flex videoconferencing platform. Crestron Flex delivers native Microsoft Teams or Zoom Rooms software conferencing systems, as well as options with bring-your-own-device (BYOD) support.
Crestron Flex brings a new design to the product lineup along with new feature sets and touch screens that provide smart room controls for the sound bars, custom integration kits and rapid deployment systems. With Crestron Flex, organizations can now choose either a standard system with single display support and custom programming or an advanced system with additional functionalities, such as dual-mode technology, intelligent cameras and dual display support.
The Standard lineup includes:
- MM30 Crestron Flex Compact Tabletop Video Conference System.
- B30 Crestron Flex Wall Mount Small Room Video Conference System.
- M50 Crestron Flex Tabletop Medium Room Video Conference System.
- M70 Crestron Flex Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System.
- C100 Crestron Flex Video Conference System Integrator Kit.
- P100 Crestron Flex VoIP Desk Phone.
- UC-FCB Crestron Flex R-Series Mobile UC System.
- UC-FCM Crestron Flex R-Series Plus Mobile UC System.
The Advanced lineup includes:
- MX50 Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Medium Room Video Conference System.
- MX70 Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System.
- CX100 Crestron Flex UC Video Conference System Integrator Kit.
- UC-FCMX Crestron Flex R-Series Plus Mobile UC System with BYOD Support.