New Ultra-Compact Klipsch Subwoofers Master Customization, Control and Performance
INDIANAPOLIS, IND (September 6, 2018) — Klipsch®, a tech-driven audio company, is pleased to introduce a new series of ultra-compact, high-performance subwoofers with app and IP control for complete optimization and customization of low frequencies. The premium Klipsch C-Series subwoofers deliver powerful bass and feature a variety of inputs to complement any audio system while minimizing footprint in the room.
The Klipsch C-Series are high powered, ultra-compact subwoofers utilizing a front firing Cerametallic™ woofer and side-firing piano gloss passive radiators to optimize output and low frequency extension while matching the rest of the cabinet. The series consists of two models that are approximately 30% smaller in size than average subwoofers and deliver similar output and low frequency extension as much larger models. The Klipsch C-310ASWi subwoofer (US MSRP $1,599) is powered by an 800W BASH digital hybrid amplifier, has three 10” drivers and measures just 13” cubed. The C-308ASWi subwoofer (US MSRP $1,299) is powered by a 600W digital hybrid amplifier, has three 8” drivers, and is an 11” cube. The ultra-compact cabinets and elegant, premium piano gloss finish ensures the subwoofers blend seamlessly into any environment.
Both models are loaded with technical features to fully customize the experience for any room type, source material, or placement
- The free Klipsch LowControl™ App allows complete control of volume, phase, high pass, and EQ customization for fully-tuned sound environments with presets and listening modes.
- Automatic room correction uses the iOS/Android device microphone to optimize the sound settings based on the room configuration and focal listening position.
- Two-way IP Network control system drivers are available for input selection, EQ presets, and gain control, along with device feedback to be displayed on the control system displays via Ethernet. (Control4, Crestron, and RTI drivers available.)
- Unbalanced RCA, Balanced XLR, Hi-Level, and wireless inputs can be used simultaneously and level mixed in the LowControl app for a myriad of source types and configurations.
- One Klipsch WA-3 wireless transmitter (sold separately) supports up to three Klipsch C-series subwoofers with high definition wireless audio connectivity. Klipsch C-Series subwoofers include wireless audio transmission capabilities for flexible placement anywhere in the room when configured with the WA-3 wireless transmitter.
The Klipsch C-Series ultra-compact subwoofers are available through professional integrators or at now at select retailers. For more information on Klipsch C-Series subwoofers, visit Klipsch.com