The Digital Screenmedia Symposium is just a little over two weeks away. In addition to the great educational sessions, you can expect announcements on new DSA officers and the winners of the 2013 DSA Industry Excellence Awards.
On the Symposium front, recent speakers added to the roster include:
- Sean Andersen, Director of Interactive Services, Six Flags Entertainment
- Brandon Elliott, Director – Digital Ventures, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Stephen Hunton, Director, Engagement, Fleishman-Hillard
- Jeremy Lockhorn, VP, Emerging Media, Razorfish
- Shannon St. Clair, Sr. Manager of Architecture and Engineering, Yum! Brands
The DSA Advisory Board is holding elections this month for officer positions (president, EVPs, treasurer and secretary) and the results of those elections will be announced May 9 in Dallas.
Judging wrapped up recently for the 2013 DSA Industry Excellence Awards, which honors the best self-service, digital signage and mobile technology deployments across all vertical market segments. This year we had 22 judges. The competition was highly competitive and the entrants keep raising the bar. I’m one of the few who know the final results of the tally – and let me tell you – the winning projects are impressive. I can’t wait to see the winners announced. This will also take place on May 9 during the evening dinner party at Austin Ranch, adjacent to the Hilton DFW Lakes.
I’m super excited about the events in Dallas and I hope to see you there. There’s still time to register.
The column was reprinted with permission from the Digital Screenmedia Association and originally appeared here.