Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, announced today that it will debut Emerging Tech Talks at DSE 2018. These will be presented as 45-minute sessions in a special on-floor theater dedicated to emerging technologies and will include topics such as:
- The Role of AI, Machine Learning, Robots in the Future of Connected Commerce
- The Role of Public Kiosks in the Smart City
- Facial Recognition Technology: Does it have a Place in Luxury Beauty Experience?
- The Digital Canvas: Imagination Realized
- How Autonomous Self-Driving Cars Will Change the OOH Industry
- Engaging and Extending Your Digital Reach Through Visible Light Technology
- Chuck AI: Merging Machine Learning with the Creative Process
- The Power of Holographic Augmented Reality in Marketing and Advertising
- Secure IoT Device and Content SaaS on Amazon AWS
Registration for any of the Emerging Tech Talks, or any of the DSE 2018 educational conference seminars, which are sponsored by BroadSign International and are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online here.