Crestron debuted Crestron Home, powered by OS 3, at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam. Crestron Home, powered by OS 3, is a package for any sized smart home project — what Crestron says is a simpler, smarter user experience on mobile devices and TSW touch screens.
Available spring 2019, OS 3 will deliver new page designs, room controls and icons and new features. Crestron says complete projects can be set up and deployed on any scale in a fraction of the time of traditional methods, with no programming needed.
Key new features include:
- Stylish, responsive, smooth performance
- Support for multiple homes
- Easy creation and editing of scenes
- New icons to save favorites — provides custom access and experience
- Refined layout for easy access to the most commonly used functions
- Dynamic, intuitive display features
- Personalization of UI using photos of home to represent rooms
- Enforced end-to-end encryption for secure communications
- Register homeowners and guests remotely via custom URL
Crestron Home, powered by OS 3 is here.