Crestron is now shipping five new HDCP 2.2 compliant DigitalMedia input and output cards, making it possible to upgrade DM systems to distribute HDCP 2.2 protected 4K content (color bit depth up to 4:4:4 @ 30Hz and 4:2:0 @ 60Hz). To add HDCP 2.2 sources, systems integrators need only switch out the currently installed DM input cards for those sources with Crestron’s new HDCP 2.2 compliant DM input cards. Likewise, they need only upgrade the output card(s) for those displays to which their customers want to transmit HDCP 2.2 protected content.
Crestron is now shipping the following five new DM 4K HDCP 2.2 input and output cards:
- 4K HDMI Input Card for DM Switchers (DMC-4K-HD-HDCP2)
- 4K HDMI Input Card w/Downmixing for DM Switchers (DMC-4K-HD-DSP-HDCP2)
- HDBaseT Certified 4K Input Card for DM Switchers (DMC-4K-C-HDCP2)
- HDBaseT Certified 4K Input Card w/Downmixing for DM Switchers (DMC-4K-C-DSP-HDCP2)
- Two-Channel HDBaseT Certified 4K Output Card for DM Switchers (DMC-4K-CO-HD-HDCP2)