The new AmpliVox Maestro Adjustable Presentation Center (lectern) not only adjusts to presenters of different height (via touch) but includes 31” wide reading table that comfortably accommodates a laptop and other paperwork.
Other features include:
- Cable pass-through grommets from the reading table to inside the cabinet’s lower storage compartment and the bottom of the lectern to facilitate connection to external equipment
- Panels can be added to accommodate external devices: AV room system control and electrical power jack, document cameras, etc.
- Scratch-resistant melamine finish, skirted base and radius corners for style and durability
- Adjustable height from 38” to 44” with easy one-handed adjustable pneumatic dial
- Lectern base is wide to provide additional stability and balance
- Lectern is integrated with four industrial (hidden) casters (two locking)