New AmpliVox Maestro Adjustable Presentation Center Includes Reading Table and Other Features
The new AmpliVox Maestro Adjustable Presentation Center (lectern) not only adjusts to presenters of different height (via touch) but includes 31” wide reading table that comfortably accommodates a laptop and other paperwork.
Other features include:
- Cable pass-through grommets from the reading table to inside the cabinet’s lower storage compartment and the bottom of the lectern to facilitate connection to external equipment
- Panels can be added to accommodate external devices: AV room system control and electrical power jack, document cameras, etc.
- Scratch-resistant melamine finish, skirted base and radius corners for style and durability
- Adjustable height from 38” to 44” with easy one-handed adjustable pneumatic dial
- Lectern base is wide to provide additional stability and balance
- Lectern is integrated with four industrial (hidden) casters (two locking)