Networking Events Return to CEDIA Expo 2023
CEDIA Expo announced the return of popular networking events at CEDIA Expo 2023 from Sept. 6-9, 2023, in Denver. CEDIA Expo 2023 will feature an array of events, including educational training opportunities, programming features and special events to connect attendees with peers and exhibitors.
“Networking is a crucial aspect of tradeshows and events,” said Jason McGraw, CTS, group vice president, Emerald. “It allows industry professionals to develop connections within their network to fuel professional growth and advancement. At CEDIA Expo 2023, we look forward to providing a platform for new connections and networking apart from gaining knowledge and experience.”
CEDIA Expo provides a premier platform to build relationships throughout the home technology community. CEDIA Expo unites over 15,000 industry professionals to connect and engage with the leading manufacturers of audio, video, lighting, signal distribution, control systems, energy management, security and emerging market technologies. Attendees can participate in a variety of networking events, including the Innovation Hub, Smart Stage, Manufacturer Product Training, CEDIA Expo Conference and Women in Consumer Technology Networking Reception and Luncheon, during CEDIA Expo 2023.
- The Innovation Hub is a programming feature focused on emerging technologies and industry-trending presentations from show exhibitors. The Innovation Hub will present more than 25 sessions over three days.
- The Smart Stage combines inspiring and educational talks from connected technology experts, sharing insights into what the future holds for the custom integration industry.
- Manufacturer Product Training (MPT) is an educational opportunity combining hands-on training, new product information and live questionnaires on the latest technology. Many industry-leading manufacturers, including Blackwire Designs, Delos Living, FX Luminaire, NETGEAR, Sonos, Wall Smart and many other brands, will present MPTs at the show.
- The CEDIA Expo Conference is an opportunity for advocacy, connection and education within the home technology community through formal training and professional advancement, advocacy activations, and insightful speakers on emerging trends.
- The Women in Consumer Technology Networking Reception and Luncheon is an inspiring event empowering women, building networks and supporting career opportunities across the breadth of the consumer technology industry.
Other events held at the show, including the CE Pro Awards, CEDIA Awards, CEDIA Member Reception and AV Yoga, will allow attendees to reconnect with friends and colleagues and learn about industry issues and trends. Notably, CEDIA Expo 2023 will be co-located with the newly introduced Commercial Integrator Expo. The co-location of CEDIA Expo 2023 and Commercial Integrator Expo 2023 will offer educational opportunities, networking and new product exploration. The best commercial and residential AV products and solutions under one roof will provide exceptional value and opportunity for exhibitors and attendees alike.