The five entries with the most public votes will be announced at the NEC booth on June 17 and then judged by the following panel of industry leaders:
• Lyle Bunn – Principal and Strategy Architect, BUNN Co.
• Gary Kayye – Futurist and Founder, rAVe Publications
• David Keene – Executive Editor, NewBay Media
• Randal A. Lemke, Ph.D. – Executive Director, InfoComm International
• Steve Sechrist – Sr. Editor/Sr. Analyst, Insight Media
• Chuck Wilson – Executive Director, National Systems Contractors Association
So, go vote here.
Obviously, contests that require that somebody go and express an opinion help manufacturers refine their products, and are good for the industry. My only question with this one is the absence of anyone who daily buys, sells, or installs these products from the judging panel.