CHICAGO – May 9, 2016 — NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the MultiSync® E245WMi-BK wide-screen desktop monitor with LED backlighting. The feature-rich display gives business users a key tool with which to enhance their productivity.
The LCD display features a high-performance AH-IPS panel, which provides wide viewing angles and vivid colors. Its LED backlighting means a slimmer profile, lighter weight, increased power savings and fewer hazardous materials. Users can easily find the perfect viewing position with the fully adjustable stand, which includes height, tilt, swivel and pivot adjustments.
Additionally, the E245WMi-BK has a 1920 x 1200 native resolution, brightness of
250 cd/m2 and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. The display also features an optional mounting plate to secure a zero or thin client, giving users further configuration possibilities.
“More and more businesses tell us they want displays allowing for flexibility in their employees’ work spaces,” said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “The E245WMi-BK display is an affordable, eco-friendly model built to enrich people’s work experience and position them to deliver greater results.”
The E245WMi-BK display includes the following features:
- 24-inch, 16:10, LED-backlit LCD wide-screen panel
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustability
- DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA inputs, which connect to the latest peripherals and future-proof one’s investment
- Securely mount zero or thin clients with the included mounting plate
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls
- Compatibility with NEC’s NaViSet Administrator 2 asset management system
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), off timer and smart sensing technology with ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 7.0 compliance
The E245WMi-BK will be available in May 2016 at an estimated street price of $319, and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.