NEC Display Solutions Europe kicks off ISE 2016 with a showcase of the world of visual solutions and its benefits demonstrated in real-life and professional display applications. Within the themes of share, present, analyse, review and control, NEC will highlight how display technology can transform and enable a greater visual experience in environments including corporate, retail, education, travel and more.
Bringing together display technology from NEC with its ecosystem of partners, NEC will showcase unique applications to the visitors to the stand 4-R24:
- Sharing that enables collaborative working in a digitised workspace. On show will be a multi-touch edge-blended interactive wall, that allows multiple participants to connect simultaneously. It features an interactive multi-touch projection solution using DisplayNote NEC edition. NEC will also be showcasing a 5m2 interactive workspace, which can be used in public spaces and shopping areas. There will also be two touch tables showing detailed information thanks to their Ultra High Definition resolution.
- Presenting using images that enable engaging and accurate visual aids. This is delivered by the wide range of laser projectors including the new flagship PX803UL projector, video wall displays and fine pitch LED modules. All display technologies are highly reliable, and for example with developments in SSL technology, now offering a low total cost of ownership. Modular video walls can be created with X555UNS and UN551S displays that are almost bezel-free and offer precise colour reproduction. On show will be the new 1,5mm fine pitch LED, now part of a broader LED portfolio for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Analysing using clear visual display, in order to enable more informed decision-making. For example retailers analysing the shopping trends of their customers instantaneously, using NEC FieldAnalyst software that can be integrated into other real-time analysis or reaction based solutions. In the corporate environment, there are desktop displays on show that showcase new elegant design and the premium feature set available, such as the EX241UN monitor with ultra slim bezels.
- Reviewing visual content such as a movie or still image, where compromise on quality is not acceptable. Reference imaging solutions meet the highest demands for colour accuracy and attention to detail for production and review in media and broadcasting environments. SpectraView displays deliver the very highest standards of colour technology and panel expertise. Two UHD desktop monitors, PA322UHD-SV2 and EA275UHD will be on show demonstrating this absolute attention to detail.
- Control offered through display technology enables large amounts of data and media to be monitored and reviewed. Using Hiperwall software, mission-critical scenarios can be managed incorporating multiple input sources. In order to support heavy-duty applications, the technology also has to provide high reliability and robustness. NEC will be showcasing video wall displays, as well as the X981UHD large format display which offers pixel-free ergonomic viewing.