NEC Display Solutions announced today an addition to its high-end IT desktop line, the MultiSync EA Series, with the 24-inch EA244WMi. This monitor is LED-backlit and ideal for corporate environments.
This widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA244WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. ControlSync technology allows users to control up to six EA244WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Smart sensing technology automatically detects user work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors.
The MultiSync EA244WMI includes the following features:
- 24-inch, 16:10 IPS panel with LED backlighting
- Wide viewing angles of 178°H/178°V
- 1920 x 1200 full HD resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Ergonomic adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA D-sub inputs
- Integrated four-port USB 2.0 hub (two rear, two side)
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
- ControlSync for multi-screen setups
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
The MultiSync EA244WMI and will be available this month at an estimated street price of $379. For more information, click here: http://www.necdisplay.com/p/ea244wmi-bk