NEC Display Solutions of America today announced that it has launched six new large-size UHD displays. The new models are the 75-inch C751Q and V754Q; the 86-inch C861Q and V864Q; and the 98-inch C981Q and V984Q. These C and V Series models offer customers an all-encompassing UHD experience at an affordable price.
These new models feature high haze panels that scatter reflected light to significantly reduce glare and improve screen readability. They also come equipped with SpectraView Engine, NEC’s proprietary color management and stabilization system that provides unrivaled and complete color control and uniformity correction.
All models went through focused mechanical upgrades, including having a smaller, even bezel, lighter overall weight and thinner depth than preceding models. Both the C and V series models can also be utilized in both landscape and portrait orientation, allowing for flexibility of installation when used for digital signage.
Additional key features include:
- Advanced connectivity, including three HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort 1.2 connections, plus one DisplayPort out powers a 60 Hz signal for UHD performance via a single cable
- SoC Powered by Raspberry Pi and OPS allow for modular expansion
- Full external control via LAN or RS232 interfaces
- Full scheduler functionality, including holiday mode
- First, last and custom input detect functionality
- Full metal chassis and convenient carrying handles for easier installation
The new C Series and V Series large-size display models can be ordered this month and here are the details.