NEC Display Solutions of America today announced the release of a new 4K installation projector, the PX1005QL. The PX1005QL projector uses a laser light engine keeping TCO to a minimum and is designed for auditoriums, museums, theaters, sanctuaries, network operation centers and similar venues. It’s particularly useful for artwork, photos and other color-critical applications, as well as for CAD and architectural drawings where the maximum amount of detail is required.
The projector features a 1-chip DLP that produces 10,000 lumens and a viewable resolution of 3840×2160 and claims 20,000 hours of near maintenance-free performance with a sealed optical engine for low maintenance and low TCO. Additional features:
- Interchangeable lenses provides installation flexibility and ease of replacement
- Dual HDMI (HDCP v2.2), Dual DisplayPort, HDBaseT, Quad 3G SDI for support of native 4K sources
- Powered focus, zoom and lens shift allows for installation flexibility
- Edge blending, stacking, geometric correction and mapping capabilities to create images on alternative surfaces
- Cornerstone and geometric correction, which ensures an accurately portrayed image no matter where the projector is placed or what shape it’s projecting onto
- Roll free for dynamic installations and presentations
- 4K 60Hz support on HDMI, DP and HDBaseT inputs for connection to multiple 4K sources
The PX1005QL will be available for $24,000. Here are all the specs.