The V463 includes the following features:
- LED backlighting technology for reduced power consumption
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components, which enable extended run times
- 1920 x 1080 full HD native resolution, which provides stunning clarity
- 350/500 cd/m² brightness (typical/maximum) and 4000:1 contrast ratio for vivid imagery
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D (in/out), VGA 15 pin D-sub (Composite, Component, S-Video), which enable connectivity to a wide range of peripherals
- RS-232C, Ethernet (RJ45), IR Remote, DDC/CI for external control
- Built-in, 10-watt speakers enhance the experience with superior sound
- TileMatrix, which facilitates video walls up to 10×10
- Built-in ATSC digital tuner, which allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities (V463-AVT model only)
- Bundled solution, which includes a V463 display and single board computer (OPS-PCAF-WS) for simple digital signage (V463-PC model only)
- Optional accessories, including speakers, stand, a variety of internal and external computers, digital tuner, calibration kit and wall mount
The V463 display is available at a minimum advertised price of $1,199. The V463-AVT and V463-PC models are priced at $1,399 and $1,949, respectively.
Click below to learn more about each model.