NEC says the V423 offers a 46 percent decrease in power consumption while maintaining its brightness (450 cd/m² maximum brightness). The edge-lit LED backlight enables a slimmer cabinet depth and lightweight design. With a full HD panel, integrated temperature sensors and fans, the V423 large-screen display is ideal for applications that require extended use, such as retail stores, restaurants, indoor venues, training facilities and corporate boardrooms.
The V423 also features built-in, 10-watt speakers and an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) compliant expansion slot. Video, RS-232 control and power are passed internally from the display to the computer, eliminating additional cabling.
The V423 includes the following features:
- LED backlighting technology for reduced power consumption
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components, which enable extended run times
- 1920×1080 native resolution
- 320/450 cd/m² brightness (typical/maximum) and 1300:1 contrast ratio
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D (in/out), VGA 15 pin D-sub (Composite, Component, S-Video)
- RS-232C, Ethernet (RJ45), IR Remote, DDC/CI for external control
- Built-in, 10-watt speakers enhance the experience with superior sound
- TileMatrix, which facilitates video walls up to 10×10
- Built-in ATSC digital tuner, which allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities (V423-AVT model only)
- Bundled solution, which includes a V423 display and single board computer (OPS-PCAF-WS) for simple digital signage (V423-PC model only)
- Optional accessories, including speakers, stand, a variety of internal and external computers, digital tuner, calibration kit and wall mount
The V423 display is available at a minimum advertised price of $899. The V423-AVT and V423-PC models are priced at $1,099 and $1,699, respectively.
For more information, click here: http://www.necdisplay.com/p/large–screen-displays/v423