NEC Display recently announced the MultiSync E245WMi-BK wide-screen desktop monitor with LED backlighting. Using an AH-IPS panel, the E245WMi-BK is native 1920×1200 resolution and has a brightness spec of 250 cd/m2 and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. The display also features an optional mounting plate to secure a zero or thin client.
The E245WMi-BK display includes the following features:
- 24-inch, 16:10, LED-backlit LCD wide-screen panel
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustability
- DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA inputs, which connect to the latest peripherals and future-proof one’s investment
- Securely mount zero or thin clients with the included mounting plate
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls
- Compatibility with NEC’s NaViSet Administrator 2 asset management system
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), off timer and smart sensing technology with ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 7.0 compliance
The E245WMi-BK will ship next week and list for $319. Here are all the specs.