NEC has added two new models to its commercial-grade V Series, a 55-inch and 65-inch. The V552 and V652 offer LED backlighting to reduce the product’s depth, weight and power consumption when compared to their predecessors. Each 1080p (1920×1080) display also features built-in 10-watt speakers and an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)-compliant expansion slot. Additionally, video, RS232 control and power are passed internally from the display to the accessory, allowing the elimination of additional cabling and simplifying installations.
The V552 and V652 include the following features:
- LED backlighting technology
- Commercial-grade LCD panel
- 320/450 cd/m² brightness (typical/maximum) and 4000:1 contrast ratio deliver brilliant imagery
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D (in/out) enable connectivity to a wide range of peripherals
- RS-232C, Ethernet (RJ45), IR Remote, DDC/CI are available for control
- Built-in, low-profile 10-watt speakers enhance the experience with superior sound
- TileMatrix technology that allows for video walls up to 10×10
- Optional accessories include speakers, stand, a variety of internal and external computers, digital tuner, calibration kit and wall mount
A solution with a built-in ATSC digital tuner (SB-03TM) allows for HD broadcast capabilities on the V522-AVT and V652-AVT models. In addition, a bundled solution is offered that includes a single board computer (OPS-PCAF-WS) for simple digital signage — models V552-PC and V652-PC.
The V552 and V652 are available at minimum advertised prices of $2,399 and $4,999, respectively. The V552-AVT and V652-AVT models are priced at $2,599 and $5,149, while the V552-PC and V652-PC cost $3,199 and $5,899.
To see all the specs, click here: http://www.necdisplay.com/category/large-screen-displays