NEC Display just added a 65-inch model to its Touch-Integrated V Series. The commercial-grade panel and components promote extended use and deliver superior touchscreen capabilities for digital signage and video wall applications in education, corporate, retail and restaurant environments.
NEC’s V652-TM display offers digital signage users interactive capabilities with full-HD resolution at a cost-conscious price. Within the Touch-Integrated V Series bezel is an integrated, low-profile, four-camera optical-imaging technology that allows for up to six simultaneous touches. Its anti-reflective glass coating protects the panel and allows for higher brightness transmittance.
The new touch-Integrated V Series model includes the following features:
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components
- 1920×1080 native resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 430 cd/m2 (maximum brightness), and 4000:1 contrast ratio
- 4-camera optical-imaging technology, which supports up to six simultaneous touches
- Integrated, double-sided anti-reflective glass protects the LCD panel, while minimizing reflectivity
- DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D
- Networking capabilities through RS232C, RJ45, IR Remote and DDC/CI inputs
- Built-in expansion slot for Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) devices
- Built-in, low-profile 10-watt speakers
- Optional accessories, which include stands, 3G/HD/SD-SDI card, DVI daisy chain, OPS devices, OPS adapter (required for use with OPS adapters) and external PCs
The V652-TM will list for $7,499 and ship later this month. Here are the details.