CHICAGO, IL—March 9, 2015— Mimo Monitors, the leading innovator in small touch screen monitors and displays, has just launched their new third generation 7” monitor line now with capacitive touch, available at MimoMonitors.com or your favorite reseller via distribution at Ingram Micro.
The new line, called the “UM-760 series,” consists of seven unique 7” monitors many with a sleek zero-bezel design in conjunction with upgraded product features to enhance product flexibility and provide cutting-edge solutions. The modern design of the new line is accompanied with universal USB compatibility, an upgraded resolution of 1024×600, capacitive touch, and an affordable and accessible price point.
“As pioneers in small touch screen monitors, we strive to consistently provide innovative solutions while keeping our customers in mind,” said David Anderson, President of Mimo Monitors. “We certainly created the UM-760 series with a sleek design to provide maximum visual appeal while focusing on maintaining the superior quality our customers have come to know and depend. We believe this product line has a myriad of positive implications for both business and personal use.”
Due to Mimo products’ durability and flexibility, the monitors can be used both for at-home personal and business use, and are widely used in the retail, hospitality, education, and healthcare industries. The thin design (less than an inch thick) and ease-of-use makes the new monitor collection an ideal and flexible solution for use in video conferencing, gaming, entertainment, retail point-of-purchase, kiosks, digital signage, or as an additional display for any need.
The innovative UM-760 series offers a variety of touch screen product options, including both capacitive and resistive touch that can be purchased with or without VESA mounting. The vast variety of options is intended to provide ideal flexible solutions for both personal and business applications.
The seven products available in the UM-760 Series include:
- 7” USB Portable Slider 3G Display: Available in Capacitive, Resistive, and Non-Touch, this USB-driven compact monitor is foldable and designed for easy transport without the worry of scratches. When opened, the screen can display both in landscape and portrait orientation.
- 7” USB VESA 3G Display: An easy and convenient way to add a VESA mounting system to any computer or interface, this model is also available in Capacitive, and Resistive, or Non- Touch via special order
- In addition, UM-760C-OF is a Capacitive model in a rear mount open frame, for when the touch panel is seamlessly integrated into kiosks and other 3rd party equipment.
Product Specifications across all models include:
- Screen 7” diagonal
- 1024×600 Resolution
- Pixel Pitch: 0.15(H) x .15V
- Display colors: 16.7 M
- Surface treatment: Hard coating (3H), anti-glare
- Contrast ratio: 700:1
- Luminance, White: 250 CD/m2
- Utilizes Displaylink for power, touch and video over single USB connection
All products in the UM-760 series are available for purchase direct from MimoMonitors.com or from your favorite reseller and range in price from $149-$239.
About Mimo Monitors:
Mimo Monitors is the industry leader in USB touch monitors and displays. The Mimo Monitors portfolio is built on proprietary IP developed by our engineering team and partners. Our world class team has deployed the Mimo solution in tens of thousands of locations throughout the world. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, both in the US as well internationally. Mimo’s USB touch solution is industry leading in its technology, small footprint, and price point. The company’s USB touch capabilities drive innovation in systems design of point of sale (POS), digital signage, and videoconferencing solutions. For more info, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or view our website at www.mimomonitors.com.