MIDAS Unveils M32 Digital Mixing Console
Midas released its M32 Digital Mixing Console this week. This console is a 40-input digital mixer that’s 96 kHz ready, featuring 192 kHz AD/DA converters as well as Ultranet for “Acoustic Integration” with the new Turbosound iQ Series active loudspeakers or IEM systems.
Using a design the company says is from a Bentley Motors Industrial designer (not sure they got their money’s worth on that expenditure), the console uses materials such as carbon fibre and aluminum so it’s very light.
Additional features include:
- Eight-slot stereo effects engine
- On-board 32×32 USB interface
- Real-time tracking
- Optional expansion cards such as ADAT, MADI and Dante
- 100-Band RTA for all channel/bus EQs
- Gain splitting and remote control for FOH and monitoring
- 32 MIDAS microphone pre-amplifiers
- 25 mix buses