Holly Hill, FL – July 24, 2018 – Metra Home Theater Group® (MTHG) is revealing its latest addition to its high performance Ethereal® passive Velox® premium HDMI® cables, the EHV-HDP10-R2, ahead of the 2018 CEDIA Expo in September.
“The combination of new manufacturing techniques and technologies used for the cable completely change what we thought was possible with long distance cable,” said Jessy Crabb MHTG general manager. The Velox cable features a new microwave RF design and supports 18 Gbps, 4K/60, 4:4:4 and HDR. It offers advanced features in metallurgy, topology, dielectric and shielding in the highest bandwidth on the market.
The HDMI transmission cable has less insertion loss over long distances with a cable diameter of 9.5mm. The EHV-HDP10-R2 also moves into HDMI 2.1 format compatibility by providing the 6Gbs of bandwidth through all four channels. And at 10 meters in length, it is Ethereal’s longest passive length DPL Labs 18Gbps certified HDMI. The EHV-HDP10-R2 will be shipping soon.
High Performance VELOX Passive Premium HDMI® Cable (10 Meters)
• Supports 18 Gbps, 4K/60, 4:4:4 and HDR (3 channels at 6Gbps)
• Supports Next Generation of 24 Gbps (4 channels at 6Gbps)
• Advanced features in metallurgy, topology, dielectric and shielding
• 3mm shield strip-back – to reduce 6G jitter
• Smooth solder joints to optimize impedance matching between conductors
• All high speed conductors are equal length to decrease video timing errors
• Conductors direct solder to connector – reduced insertion loss
• Wire Soldering Precision – Twin Axe Wire Design requires specially trained hand soldering
• 100% Copper Shielding – reduces EMI