Marshall Electronics has announced the new CV620-PT is a PTZ conference camera with HD video, 20x optical zoom flexibility, easy remote control protocols and versatile outputs. Designed for corporate video conferencing, connected classrooms, lecture halls, medical facilities, houses of worship, studio broadcast, corporate meetings and event spaces, the camera has 20x (4.7 – 94 millimeter) optical zoom, smooth pan-tilt operation and precision auto-focus provides a high level of flexibility and RS422/RS232 remote controllable protocols.
The CV620-PT is controllable via local IR remote, at great distances with RS422/RS232 connected control boards, or easy RS232 to USB Windows based program. The camera can be mounted on tables or flat surfaces, but also comes with a wall/ceiling mount where images can be flipped to any observable angle.
- 1/2.8″ 2 megapixel sensor
- 20x optical zoom AF (4.7-94mm, F1.6-3.5)
- Precision Auto/Manual Focus
- Full-HD: 1920x1080p — 1920x1080i or 1280x720p
- Fast framerates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25fps
- HDSDI(3G), DVI (HDMI), VGA, Composite
- RS422/RS232 Auto-Detect PTZ Control from RCP
- Pan range: 340°; – tilt range: 120°
The CV620-PT Broadcast PTZ Conference Camera will be released this month, listing for $2,995. Here are the details.