Described as an “intelligent power distribution panel,” LynTec’s new Remote Power Control Mobile (RPCM) offers portable power with motorized circuit breakers; current monitoring at the branch circuit level; and remote monitoring capabilities for power distribution to theaters, arenas and any place where power needs to be mobile and monitored.
Housed in a portable rolling rack case, the RPCM includes:
- 120/208 Volts
- 42 breaker positions
- Mix and match motorized and unmotorized breakers
- 150A, 225A or 400A MCB
- 400A bus
- Cam-style connectors for power inputand feed-thru.
- 200 percent neutrals
- Nine LED displays to monitor power: 3-phase voltage, 3-phase current, neutral-ground voltage, neutral current, line frequency
- Multi-function LCD display
- Branch and phase current monitoring
- Customized output connectors
- ETL Listed
- RPC controller