Coopersburg, PA (September 14, 2017) – Lighting and shading control leader Lutron Electronics has announced the winners of its annual Excellence Award competition as well as the newest Lutron Hall of Fame inductees. The announcements were made Thursday, Sept. 7th, in San Diego, Calif.
Established in 2003, the Lutron Excellence Awards competition recognizes the world’s best projects that include the use of Lutron light, shade, and temperature controls, appliance modules, third-party equipment, voice control, Lutron Ivalo fixtures, and more. More than 100 of Lutron’s residential system providers have won a total of 150 Excellence Awards since the competition’s beginnings.
The 2017 Excellence Award winners are:
- Best Engineered System- Chesley Electric
- Best Application of Motorized Window Treatments- Twenty-Two Integration
- Best Energy-Efficient Project- Domovia
- Best IP Integration- HENRI
- Most Innovative Lighting – 3Logic
- Best Integration of Voice Control- New Wave Electric
- Best Retrofit Project- OMEGA Audio Video
- Best Commercial Project- AudioExperts
- Best Showroom- Blue Speed AV
- Best Specialty Project- C&T Electric
- Best Integration of Ivalo fixtures- Chesley Electric
- The Essence of Pleasance- AVL Pro
- Project of the Year- Clever Association
In 2009, the Lutron Hall of Fame was created to recognize excellence and dedication in the marketplace. Potential inductees are evaluated on several components: years of doing business with Lutron, loyalty, reputation, dedication to their business, market expansion efforts, execution of initiatives, project innovations using Lutron products and revenue growth.
Joining the 20 existing member companies, the 2017 Lutron Hall of Fame inductees are:
DEL Motorized Solutions
“It’s an honor to be able to recognize our customers for their outstanding use of Lutron products and their dedication to the industry,” said Michael Smith, Lutron’s Vice-President of Sales. “These companies have truly raised the bar and set a high standard of industry excellence.”