Lutron Electronics has announced the availability of The Lutron Design Collections — more than 1,500 redesigned, high-fashion fabrics and materials for the company’s motorized shade family of products. The move comes after the company said it identified a market need to offer stylish and fashion-forward options at a variety of price points.
New additions to The Lutron Design Collections include:
1. The Lutron Design Collections
- Curated from leading fabric manufacturers all over the world, the newly refreshed and redesigned fabric offering brings Lutron window treatments to the forefront of fashion
- These design-focused collections unite the quality users expect with the variety they need, and have been expanded to include new shade styles
- More than 1,500 fabric options
The Gallery Collection — an extensive line of fashion fabrics for roller shades, horizontal sheer blinds, pleated shades and honeycomb shades. Integrators and designers can choose from a variety of rich fabrics in warm neutrals, fresh whites and bright colors that pop, as well as five opacities: sheer, translucent, black-out, light-filtering and room darkening.
i. Sivoia QS Horizontal Sheer Blinds (included in The Gallery Collection)
- Combines the soft elegance of a sheer with the precision control of a blind
- Available in 2” and 3” vane sizes in neutral, light-filtering and room-darkening fabrics
- Fom $1,210 suggested list price
ii. Fashion Pleated Shades
- Crisp, Z-shaped pleats provide added dimension to a room
- Available in beautiful, textured weaves
iii. Fashion Honeycomb Shades
- Offer superior insulation combined with an elegant look
- Available in stylish textures and colors
b) The Avant Collection — Beautiful, sophisticated, soft fabrics and natural woven woods define this collection of traditional drapery, Kirbé vertical drapery and Roman shades. Earth tones and crisp, clean, whites anchor this selection of timeless window treatments.
c) The Classico Collection — This striking collection is available in sheer, translucent, and blackout opacities and a wide variety of colors for roller, tensioned, and cable-guided shades, and was designed to suit any residential or commercial application.
d) The Coulisse Collection — Fashion meets technology when Coulisse — a premier European brand in window fashion — and Lutron come together in this stylish collection. Choose from four fabric lines: Elegance, Tranquil, Bold, and Impact for roller and XL pleat shades and Venetian blinds. Colors range from warm browns and rich indigoes to vibrant yellows, sweet pinks and powerful blacks.
2. New, Streamlined Process for Customized Shading Solutions
a) Customers’ Own Materials (COM)
- Gives homeowners and designers the freedom to use their own fabrics so that window treatments can blend into their existing design
- 6-week lead time
b) Custom Printed Drapery
- Allows customers to reproduce a favorite painting or custom design on a Lutron-approved fabric for use with the Lutron Kirbe vertical drapery or traditional drapery applications
- 8-week lead time
c) Custom Printed Roller Shade
- Allows customers to reproduce a logo, family crest, or custom design on a roller shade, creating a personal touch in one, or several, rooms
- 4-week lead time