Logitech just launched its next generation portfolio of appliance and PC-based solutions for UCC including the new Logitech Rally Bar, purpose-built for mid-sized rooms and the Logitech Rally Bar Mini for small rooms. Rounding out large meeting rooms, the new Logitech RoomMate is a computing appliance that allows customers to run videoconferencing services on Logitech conference cams like Rally Plus without a PC or Mac. From a second camera on the video bars dedicated to AI and room analytics, to extensible audio coverage with Rally Mic Pods, UCC users will have scalable solutions that are simple to use.
Rally Bar and Rally Bar Mini features:
- Integrated with a 4K camera that includes a motorized pan and tilt camera in a speaker/video bar form factor with 15x zoom.
- Both speaker/video bars feature low distortion speakers with adaptive beamforming mic array picks up voices at every seat, focusing on the active talker and auto-leveling louder and softer voices while suppressing unwanted noise. Plus, a patented anti-vibration suspension system minimizes speaker vibrations that can travel through walls, stands, and tables so you can hear and be heard.
- Rally Bar and Rally Bar Mini feature rounded edges and use recycled polyester fabric on the speakers and are available in graphite or white.
- Built in AI including Logitech RightSense technology and AI Viewfinder, a second camera dedicated to computer vision. The camera detects human figures and processes where they are in real-time, enhancing the precision of Logitech RightSight auto-framing and camera control so meeting participants are always in focus, whether they are late joining or moving about.
- Rally Bar and Rally Bar Mini come with cable management and flexible mounting options. Setup takes minutes out of the box and you can easily monitor and manage the video bars from one single platform using Logitech Sync or your preferred device management dashboard. Plus, get insights into how your conference rooms are being used with metrics like people count, especially important for room occupancy limits in the hybrid workplace.
Logitech Rally Bar is the first from the next generation appliance portfolio that will be broadly available at the end of this quarter. Rally Bar also comes with built-in support for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android and Zoom Rooms appliances, with Zoom available immediately. Rally Bar Mini and Logitech RoomMate availability will follow. Pricing for Rally Bar starts at $3,999; Rally Bar Mini starts at $2,999; and Logitech RoomMate starts at $999. Logitech’s portfolio will also work with GoToMeeting, Pexip and RingCentral.