Listen Technologies to Showcase Listen EVERYWHERE at Integrated Systems Europe 2022
Will demonstrate newest product additions and firmware updates to Listen EVERYWHERE and ListenTALK solutions; highlight recent installations
Listen Technologies Corporation, the leading provider of advanced wireless listening solutions for 23 years, will showcase the newest additions and updates to its Listen EVERYWHERE and ListenTALK product lines at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) in Barcelona May 10-13, 2022. Listen Technologies invites media to visit Hall 3, stand N885 at ISE to see product demos and learn more.
Listen Technologies is committed to providing inclusive audio experiences in any environment. Among the technologies and solutions Listen Technologies will demonstrate at ISE are the new Listen EVERYWHERE Dante-enabled server, a Listen EVERYWHERE private channels feature, firmware upgrades to ListenTALK, a new, advanced neck loop, and recent installations of its wireless listening solutions.
“Listen Technologies is thrilled to be exhibiting at ISE again and to see so many of our peers, partners, and customers from across the Pro AV industry reuniting at this important live event,” said Maile Keone, president and CEO of Listen Technologies. “Despite the challenges of the last two years, our industry has continued to innovate, meet the needs of customers and end users, and support one another. ISE is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate our collective success and learn from each other. I always come away from this industry event feeling inspired and re-energized.”
Listen EVERYWHERE Product Suite Additions and Enhancements
Listen EVERYWHERE by Listen Technologies streams audio over a Wi-Fi network to personal smart devices and is compatible with Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids and speakers and telecoil (t-coil)-enabled hearing aids when paired with a neck loop.
Listen EVERYWHERE remains popular among venue administrators and end users because it is easy and affordable for venues to set up, lets listeners use their own smart devices to hear live or recorded audio clearly despite hearing loss, noise, or distance, and offers the industry’s lowest latency. It is ideal for use in houses of worship, courtrooms, classrooms, theatres, manufacturing plants, museums, and corporate boardrooms.
Listen Technologies will showcase the following new Listen EVERYWHERE products and features at ISE in Hall 3, at Stand N885:
• Listen EVERYWHERE Server with Dante – The new LW-150P-02-D Listen EVERYWHERE two-channel server has a Dante® input on the rear panel that enables easy routing and management of Listen EVERYWHERE audio on a network via Dante Controller®, the easy-to-use software from Audinate1. Networked audio systems using Dante deliver superior audio performance, are flexible, and are less expensive to deploy. The Listen EVERYWHERE server with onboard Dante is compatible with all Dante-enabled products. The two-channel server is also available without Dante. LW-150P-02-D is available in Europe, Australia, Canada, and the U.S.
• Listen EVERYWHERE Private Channels Feature – This feature provides a convenient way for venues to create confidential, password-protected audio channels on their networks. When listeners want to stream a channel that is designated as private, they are prompted for a password and must enter the correct password to hear the audio. Private channels are ideal in courtrooms, boardrooms, and conference rooms where confidentiality is necessary, and in academic environments for closed classes or study groups. Venues can also use the private channels feature to offer guests access to premium content.
Expanded ListenTALK Functionality
ListenTALK is Listen Technologies’ mobile two-way communication system that lets users communicate in any environment, while maintaining safe physical distance. A recent firmware update enhanced the system’s versatility and made it easier for interpreters to provide simultaneous language interpretation without additional equipment. ListenTALK transceivers (combination transmitter/receiver) are easy to set up and group. Up to 30 groups can be created or languages can be interpreted in the same space in Europe, making ListenTALK an ideal solution for trade shows, conventions, and other large events.
New, Advanced Neck Loop for Adults and Children
The LA-438 and the LA-439 Advanced Neck Loops from Listen Technologies provide a reliable and effective way for listeners with t-coil-equipped hearing aids and cochlear implants to utilize Listen EVERYWHERE and ListenTALK. The LA-438 is an adult-sized neck loop while the LA-439 is a smaller version that better fits children. Each neck loop slips comfortably over the wearer’s neck and transmits the audio signal wirelessly from their smart device or ListenTALK receiver to their t-coil device, leaving their hands free for added convenience. The new neck loops are built with a more powerful driver for a more efficient loop and offer superior clarity and better sound.
The versatility of Listen Technologies solutions and creativity of Listen customers and partners are evident in several recent installations. Some of the case studies Listen Technologies will highlight at ISE include:
• NINE9s Sports Bar – Listen EVERYWHERE ensures all guests at a sports bar in Poland have the ultimate fan experience.
• Greenvale – UK potato supplier uses ListenTALK to improve customer tours at its facilities while also following COVID-19 safety precautions.
• Duracell – ListenTALK helps employees at a manufacturing plant in Belgium safely return to work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The Music Company and Production – Event planning company pivots to drive-in movies and outdoor entertainment with Listen EVERYWHERE.
• Good Shepherd Community Church – Oregon church replaces aging assistive listening system in sanctuary and classrooms with audio over Wi-Fi technology so everyone can hear clearly.
“Resilient, creative, resourceful, and flexible are some of the adjectives that come to mind when I think of Listen Technologies’ partners and the Pro AV community,” said Sam Nord, vice president of global channel sales at Listen Technologies. “I am looking forward to connecting live with our channel partners at ISE to demonstrate Listen Technologies’ newest products and solution features and to hear about the innovative projects they are leading and supporting across so many different industries.”