Listen Technologies to Exhibit at InfoComm 2023
Company to mark milestone anniversary, demonstrate full product suite, and highlight recent product installations at North America’s largest professional AV trade show.
ListenTALK selected to support tours at InfoComm for second year.
BLUFFDALE, UTAH—May 22, 2023—Listen Technologies Corporation, the leading provider of advanced wireless listening solutions, is headed to InfoComm 2023 in Orlando, June 10-16. Listen Technologies will celebrate a milestone anniversary, debut a new assistive listening system, and demonstrate its full suite of assistive listening and communication solutions at the annual trade show.
Additionally, Listen Technologies is proud to announce that InfoComm producer, AVIXA, will use Listen Technologies’ ListenTALK mobile two-way communication system to support guided Show Floor and Interactive Experience Tours at InfoComm for the second consecutive year. Listen Technologies is also hosting a “Beer and Gear” event at InfoComm. Media are invited to visit Listen Technologies in booth 2961 at InfoComm for product demonstrations and to learn more.
“We always look forward to InfoComm, seeing our customers and engaging with so many creative, visionary industry professionals,” said Maile Keone, president and CEO of Listen Technologies. “At this year’s InfoComm, Listen Technologies will celebrate 25 years of pursuing our organization’s mission to make clear audio accessible and deliver exceptional listening experiences. We are proud to mark this milestone at an event that champions the important role of A/V technology in facilitating communication, and we are excited about the future of our organization and the industry.”
Details about what Listen Technologies has planned for InfoComm 2023 follow.
Happy Anniversary, Listen Technologies
Listen Technologies will mark its silver anniversary on June 4. For 25 years, the company has helped people overcome the challenges that make hearing difficult with simple, elegant products and solutions that make clear audio accessible.
Since its founding in 1998, Listen Technologies has established itself as a global leader in advanced wireless listening solutions. The company continues to listen to its customers and the industry and design innovative, flexible solutions that meet their unique communication needs. Today, Listen Technologies solutions are used in various settings and venues, including houses of worship, theaters, courts, classrooms, arenas, and tours.
New Assistive Listening System Debut
Listen Technologies will debut a new assistive listening system at InfoComm. The new system complies with all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and international compliance requirements and delivers exceptional audio clarity and intelligibility. Listen Technologies designed the system in response to customer, partner, and end-user feedback about assistive listening systems. It provides seamless audio access and can be used in multiple industries and settings.
Product Suite Demonstrations
Listen Technologies will showcase its full suite of assistive listening and communications solutions at InfoComm, including:
• ListenRF – Listen Technologies’ flagship solution delivers audio wirelessly through an FM band dedicated to assistive listening. Listen Technologies is the only manufacturer offering radio frequency assistive listening systems in both the 72 and 216 MHz frequencies. ListenRF 72 MHz systems are perfect for small to medium-sized spaces in installations in houses of worship and theaters. Systems that operate in the 216 MHz frequency expand coverage for large theaters, arenas, and stadiums and allow users to move around in large venues without losing the signal.
• ListenIR – ListenIR uses infrared technology to transmit audio signals to individual receivers. Since light cannot travel through walls, it is ideal for settings where privacy and security are critical, such as courtrooms or boardrooms. The infrared transparent casing on ListenIR receivers ensures a strong signal from any angle for minimal dropouts. ListenIR receivers are also compatible with competitor transmitters, for an audio quality upgrade, or with systems that just need new receivers.
ListenTALK for Tours at InfoComm
For the second year, Listen Technologies will support AVIXA’s guided Show Floor and Integrated Experience Tours at InfoComm with ListenTALK. AVIXA selected the two-way communication system because it is reliable, easy to use, and delivers exceptional audio clarity, even in large, noisy spaces like convention centers.
ListenTALK transceivers (combination transmitters/receivers), facilitate group communication, simultaneous interpretation, and can be used as a portable assistive listening system. ListenTALK can be used indoors or outdoors and accommodates up to 20 groups in the same space. The system can be used for one- or two-way communication and accommodates three talking paths.
Beer and Gear Event
Listen Technologies will kick off a series of events to celebrate its anniversary and new assistive listening system debut with a “Beer and Gear” event Thursday, June 15, from 3-5 p.m. at the Listen Technologies booth (2961). All are invited to visit the booth for a beverage, conversation, and demonstrations of Listen Technologies’ solutions. Listen Technologies looks forward to greeting old and new friends and partners from across the industry at this event.
Recent Product Installations
Listen Technologies will demonstrate the versatility of its solutions and breadth of applications at InfoComm 2023 with several case studies. Recently completed and in progress installations include:
• University of Southern California (USC): Listen Technologies supports USC’s comprehensive plan to bring accessibility across its campus. USC recently installed Listen Technologies’ Listen EVERYWHERE in its digital creative lab and plans to install Listen Technologies’ newest assistive listening system campuswide.
• Adventist Youth Congress: Listen EVERYWHERE supported interpretation at the largest gathering of Adventist youth in Europe. Held every five years, the 2022 Adventist Youth Congress took place in Lahti, Finland, and welcomed more than 2,500 young people for a four-day conference.
• Farmington Valley Jewish Congregation: An international community of more than 250 families in Simsbury, Connecticut, has installed Listen EVERYWHERE in its temple to support assistive listening.
• Lutcher Theater: When this 1,500-seat theater in Orange, Texas, sought to upgrade its 30-year-old assistive listening system, it selected a combined Wi-Fi and RF system from Listen Technologies.
• Crown Center for Senior Living: This independent living community in St. Louis, Missouri, uses ListenTALK for assistive listening and interpretation. ListenTALK helps residents and patrons with varying degrees of hearing loss connect and overcome feelings of isolation and loneliness.
Media are invited to visit Listen Technologies at InfoComm 2023 in booth 2961 to learn more.
About Listen Technologies
Listen Technologies enriches lives by providing assistive listening and communication solutions so everyone can hear clearly and share the same great experience. Listen’s innovative products serve those with hearing loss and enable inclusive experiences for all guests. Listen solutions are used in various venues and settings, including houses of worship, higher education facilities, performing arts centers, courts, tours, and manufacturing plants. Our vision is to improve life’s experiences through sound by providing exceptional audio anytime, anywhere, on any platform. To learn more about how Listen Technologies delivers a better way to hear the world, visit www.listentech.com.