Listen Technologies has a new model in its iDSP (Intelligent Digital Signal Processing) family with the new iDSP 216 MHz Receiver. The iDSP line is focused on the assistive listening market.
The 216 MHz receiver is designed for larger venues such as stadiums and convention centers, with a range of up to 3,000 feet (914.4 meters). Two versions of the new 216 MHz iDSP receiver are available: LR-4200-216 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (216 MHz) and LR-5200-216 Advanced Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (216 MHz). The LR-5200 Advanced Receiver features the ability for end users to select multiple channels for applications such as language interpretation.
LR-4200-216 and LR-5200-216 receiver features include:
- A display for customized channel name, volume level, battery level, and inventory management
- Integrated neck loop/lanyard, incorporating an advanced DSP loop driver
- Advanced lithium-ion battery and battery management
- Dual headphone jacks to accommodate neck loop/lanyard or two sets of headphones
- Convenient USB port, making it easy to set up with free iDSP software and apply firmware updates