Listen Technologies’ new ListenTALK Systems and accessories made its U.S. debut at InfoComm 2019 — and rAVe’s own Gary Kayye was one of the first users as he’ll used the system in his exclusive, reservation-only LIVE show-floor tour. The new systems integrate the recently launched ListenTALK LKR-11 and LKR-12 listen-only receivers for portable assistive listening.
Listen Technologies’ ListenTALK features the ListenTALK LK-1, a wireless, pocket-size transceiver (combined transmitter and receiver) that makes it easy for groups of two or more people to listen and talk with the push of a button. But not every situation requires two-way communication, so Listen Technologies recently introduced two new receiver products: The LKR-11 (Pro) and LKR-12 (Basic). The listen-only receivers extend the flexibility of the ListenTALK system. Users start with one ListenTALK LK-1 transceiver and add more transceivers or receivers as needed to suit their unique sound environment requirements and budgets.
Listen Technologies also has created three new ListenTALK Systems that integrate the LKR-11 and LKR-12 listen-only receivers for portable assistive listening:
- LKS-5 (ListenTALK GO! System) — Configured with one leader unit and three listen-only receivers, this system is excellent for all portable applications, including assistive listening, small tours, simultaneous interpretation, portable assistive listening or training.
- LKS-6 (ListenTALK GR8 System) — Includes one leader unit (transceiver) and seven listen-only LKR-11 receivers with expanded functionality. The system is easy to set up using the software, charging case or Near Field Communication (NFC), ideal for all group applications, including portable assistive listening.
- LKS-7 (ListenTALK R8 System) — Portable one-way communication system with one leader unit and seven LKR-12 receivers. The system is intended for a variety of group applications such as assistive listening, tours, training, simultaneous interpretation and more.
In addition to demonstrating the listen-only receivers and new ListenTALK Systems at InfoComm, Listen Technologies will be showcasing these ListenTALK accessories:
- Protective Case: Protects units from dings, drops and wear (note: does not cover the screen).
- Line/Headset Mix Cable: Allows leader to add a secondary audio source such as prerecorded music or messages from an MP3 player or similar.
- Smartphone Cable: Enables unit to be connected to smartphone to conference a third party.
- Microphone Input / Headphone Output Cable: Allows the transmit and receive function to be split to connect to an external audio source.
- AAA Battery Compartment: Can be used in place of rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The LKR-11 and LKR-12 receivers are ideal for college tours, corporate tours, factory tours, assistive listening, educational applications and much more. The new ListenTALK Systems and accessories further extend ListenTALK’s versatility and enhance the user experience in all applications.
Here are all the specs.
Watch the LinkedIn Live video of Gary’s tour below: