Here’s Everything You’ll See at Almo Pro A/V’s E4 in Anaheim
Southern California AV integrators and resellers still have time to register for Almo Professional A/V’s E4 Experience taking place on March 22 at the Anaheim Marriott. According to Almo, “the E4 Experience is getting back to its “in-person” roots by giving attendees the opportunity to experience all the excitement of the AV industry packed into one day.” The free experience, made possible by Almo sponsors, includes breakfast, lunch and a full exhibit hall filled with the latest AV products in use, along with non-stop educational sessions all worth valuable AVIXA CTS renewal units.
Register for the E4 Experience in Anaheim HERE.
According to Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing and communications for Almo Corporation, “Savvy resellers will “borrow” the E4 Anaheim exhibit hall as their own updated showroom because all the AV products will be fully operational and shown in various applications. Every booth will have something that attendees likely haven’t seen yet.” She continued, “Prior attendees have said that projects in the pipeline tend to close once they bring customers to an E4 because those customers are now able to visualize a particular environment.”
“The E4 Experience provides a lot of value because it gives our local technicians, engineers and sales people the opportunity to bring customers and demonstrate an entire portfolio of the latest AV products,” said Patrick Whipkey, vice president of USAV Group. “It’s also a great way to get our staff educated and earning their AVIXA CTS renewal units on topics ranging from trends to the very AV basics — there’s something for everyone in AV at the E4 Experience.”
Craigmyle added that the education track is one of must-attend parts of the E4 Experience. “We have a lot of new professionals who have entered the AV industry in the last two years but have yet to attend a live show or educational session.” She continued, “For this reason, we’ve made sure to dig into some of the AV fundamentals such as ‘Power and Grounding’ and ‘Project Management’ combined with some of top trends like ‘The Future of Workspaces’ and ‘Network Security’ taught by industry’s all-star educators like Tom Kehr of Almo and Chuck Espinoza of AVIXA . We’ve gone the extra mile to ensure every session is worth CTS-I and CTS-D renewal units too so attendees can expect quality learning.”
See the complete lineup of AVIXA-accredited sessions at E4 Anaheim.
Here are some of the AV gear that E4 Anaheim attendees will see next week:
- Absen: Absenicon 3.0 all-in-one LED Screen for conferencing
- Epson: EB-PU2010W Pro Series, the smallest and lightest 10,000-lumen projector
- Harman: A variety of AMX and JBL audio pieces *A Harman Soundcraft vi1000 mixing console and JBL VRX932LAP speaker are also being shown in the audio production area.
- Huddly: L1 smart camera for large meeting rooms
- Jabra: PanaCast 50 Videoconferencing Device
- LG: LAEC015-B All-in-One dvLED Large Screen Package, and 55CT5WJ-B Quick Works All-in-One Video Conferencing Display
- Samsung Pro: Indoor LED for large-scale viewing, IF Series Direct-View LED, WMA 4K UHD Interactive Display, IER Indoor LED Signage, Slim QM Series 4K UHD Signage, BET-H Series Pro TV *A Samsung Pro WM85R interactive display will be given away!
- Sharp/NEC Display Solutions: ActiveScene, which turns windows into eye-catching displays, HY Series NEW 4K Ultra-HD Professional LCD monitor
- SpinetiX: ARYA cloud-based visual communication solution
Check out the full list of E4 Anaheim exhibitors here.