LG Electronics USA has formed a new national network of third-party sales representatives to bring the magic of the direct-view LED “Extreme Home Cinema” displays to resellers and luxury homeowners across the United States. The territories of the 13 rep firms cover the majority of the country. The Extreme Home Cinema displays will also be featured in LG’s booth (#14041) at CEDIA Expo 2022, Sept. 29 to Oct. 1 in Dallas, and at upcoming CEDIA Tech Summits.
The LG DVLED Extreme Home Cinema is LG Electronics’ first direct-view light-emitting diode display series designed specifically for high-end residential installations, providing homeowners with TVs. LG DVLED Extreme Home Cinema is designed for rooms with lots of windows and high ambient light.
Using 2 million to 33 million individual diodes (depending on resolution), the new LG DVLED Extreme Home Cinema series includes 16:9 displays that range from 81 inches to 325 inches measured diagonally. In addition, ultra-stretch video-wall-style installations deliver a seamless 32:9 display ideal for windowing multiple video sources such as live sports, newscasts and social media feeds.
The territories of each rep firm are:
- Northwest — Pacific Rim Marketing
- Northern California — Zone Pacific Sales
- Southern California and Las Vegas — Pacific Coast Rep Group
- Rocky Mountains and Arizona — SoundTech Marketing
- Plains States — Synapse Marketing
- Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas — Momentum Sales
- Illinois and Wisconsin — New Image Marketing
- Michigan — Sales And Marketing Inc.
- Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania — DSC Direct
- Southeast and Florida — C&E Marketing
- Manhattan, Long Island, Northern New Jersey — The NYMT
- Pennsylvania, Southern NJ, Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C. — The Aurora Group
- Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota — Motherduck Marketing