Carbon Fiber has been used on racing bikes for years as it’s as it’s lighter than plastic but stronger than steel. Now, add an LED wall to that with Leyard’s new CarbonLight LED display solutions to that. It’s a family of flexible, lightweight displays uniquely constructed to meet a broad range of creative indoor and outdoor applications.
Leyard CarbonLight LED displays are uniquely lightweight, thin, strong and adaptable – making them ideal for high-impact events served by rental and staging companies, and for fixed and semi-fixed installations with unique design requirements. The displays are fast and flexible to install, and are available in five different product configurations for indoor, outdoor, hanging, floor-mounted, corner-beveled and curved video wall installations, making Leyard CarbonLight’s broad offering ideal for the most unique and challenging environments.
The Leyard CarbonLight family of LED display solutions was designed for businesses renting audio visual equipment and for those wanting to incorporate creative visual effects into concerts, live theater, shows and other events. It is also ideal for fixed installations that require a high level of flexibility, either because of the unique requirements of the installation space, like broadcast set designs, or because a customer requires a video wall solution that can be moved or transformed into different physical configurations over time. This level of flexibility, adaptability and ease of deployment makes Leyard CarbonLight solutions truly unique.
The LED displays are ultra-lightweight due to their unique carbon fiber construction and patented designs, making them the perfect option for environments with limited structural capacity. They are easy to transport, incorporate hardware that is fast to install and take down, and are quick to service, with a hardware design that allows for middle-display replacement. Leyard CarbonLight displays also support many unusual configurations including right-angle corners, perfectly smooth concave and convex arcs, and floor installations.
The Leyard CarbonLight family of LED displays incorporates the patented technology and expertise of Glux Creative Technology Co, Ltd, a subsidiary of Leyard. It includes the following five product lines:
- Leyard CarbonLight CLA Series: For indoor, smoothly curved LED video walls, available in 1.5 and 1.9 millimeter pixel pitches with a cabinet size of 250 x 250 millimeters. Leyard CarbonLight CLA Series displays can be used to create arcs and columns of LED displays as low as 3 meters (9.84 feet) in diameter.
- Leyard CarbonLight CLI Series: For indoor hanging or mounted LED video walls, available in 2.6, 3.9 and 5.2 millimeter pixel pitches with a cabinet size of 500×500 millimeters. Leyard CarbonLight CLI Series displays can be used to achieve 90-degree corner installations.
- Leyard CarbonLight CLO Series: For outdoor hanging or mounted LED video walls, available in 3.9, 5.2 and 7.8 millimeter pixel pitches with a cabinet size of 500×500 millimeters.
- Leyard CarbonLight CLM Series: For outdoor mesh hanging or mounted LED video walls, available in 10.4 and 15.6 millimeter pixel pitches with a cabinet size of 1,000×500 millimeters. Leyard CarbonLight CLM Series displays can be used to create large-scale, transparent display installations in outdoor buildings or for architectural applications.
- Leyard CarbonLight CLF Series: For indoor or outdoor LED floor installations, available in 5.2, 6.2 and 10.4 millimeter pixel pitches with a cabinet size of 500×500 millimeters. Leyard CarbonLight CLF Series displays can withstand weight of 500 kilograms per cabinet (1,102 pounds) without damage, making them perfect for stage floors, tradeshow and showroom use.
The Leyard CarbonLight family of LED display solutions is debuting at InfoComm 2016 in Las Vegas from June 8-10 in Leyard and Planar booth #C7736. The entire line is here.