Legrand | AV will roll into CEDIA Expo 2021 with its Mobile Tradeshow Trailer, outfitted with all the company’s product lines working in tandem to bring connected spaces together.
“We couldn’t be more excited for the return of live events, and are pulling out all the stops to mark the occasion,” said Megan Knedler, director of marketing at Legrand | AV. “At CEDIA Expo, we’ll be showcasing all of our product lines — from structured wiring and display mounts to networking and power management equipment — which work together to deliver the framework for connected living, while simplifying installations and increasing profitability for integrators. Attendees can check out our solutions in action by stopping by booth 5347, where we’ll also be highlighting Vantage lighting and QMotion shading systems. And of course, we’ll be offering manufacturer product training for dealers throughout the show. It’s going to be an amazing time getting together again in Indianapolis and we can’t wait to see you there.”
New Products On Display:
- Chief Koncīs Series Monitor Mounts for the Home Office: Available in single- and dual-monitor configurations, Chief’s Koncīs Series delivers flexible workspace solutions for optimal productivity in the home office. Offered with silver and black finishes to complement a variety of environments, the mounts are equipped with premium gas springs to deliver smooth height adjustment. For monitor tilting, the units feature patented Centris Extreme Tilt technology with +65-degree to -10-degree fingertip tilt adjustment. In addition, a 180-degree arm rotation stop protects walls and furniture panels from over-rotation.
- Da-Lite Agility Battery Motor: The Da-Lite Agility Battery Motor for the Tensioned Designer Contour Electrol and Designer Contour Electrol ceiling- or wall-mounted electric screens is ideal for retrofit installations that require a flexible alternative to hardwiring. The motor features a lithium-ion battery that lasts over 200 cycles on a single charge via its micro-USB port, while a PoE 5V micro-USB adapter accessory is available to keep it charged between uses. The battery allows for wireless handheld remote operation and screen surfaces up to 16K-ready. A Wi-Fi Bridge accessory enables connection to a mobile app while allowing for control through a third-party device.
- Luxul Large Managed L2/L3 Gigabit Switches: Luxul’s 48 PoE+ SW-510-48P-F, 24 PoE+ SW-610-24P-R and 48 PoE+ SW-610-48P-F offer fast switching capacities of 104Gbps, 128Gbps and 176Gbps, respectively. To accommodate the large networks, the SW-510-48P-F is outfitted with four SFP 1GB ports for connecting to additional switches via an Ethernet or fiber-optic cable. For ultra-fast interconnection, the SW-610-48P-F and SW-610-24P-R feature four 10GB SFP+ ports, each of which can be used alone or aggregated together for up to 40Gbps throughput. To expand networks utilizing PoE-enabled devices, the SW-510-48P-F and SW-610-48P-F provide a power budget of 740W, while the SW-610-24P-R offers 370W.
- Luxul Epic Mesh + ProWatch+ Cloud Management Solution: Luxul’s Epic Mesh kit comes with two tri-band dual-purpose mesh nodes that can each serve as either a router or satellite node and require no wired link between them. Simple to install, integrators turn one of the two nodes into a router using the Luxul Easy Setup App. The other node becomes the satellite, which is plugged into any available outlet. With ProWatch+, integrators can now access their customers’ Epic Mesh networks via an intuitive web interface or the ProWatch app from anywhere. Site-level indicators provide the status of connected devices and allow for remote reboot, power cycling and the availability of firmware updates. Alerts notify integrators of issues via push notifications, text or email.
- Middle Atlantic Power UPS-SC600 Battery Backup System: Featuring six surge-protected outlets, with three connected to a battery backup system, Middle Atlantic’s UPS-SC600 is a compact solution for protecting electronics during a power loss or surge event. The unit features a special mounting stud pattern that aligns with most enclosure models (eliminating the need for zip ties) and a slim profile that allows a door to be added without any obstruction.
- New On-Q In-Wall Power and Cable Management Kits: On-Q In-Wall Power and Cable Management Kits provide integrators with everything they need to safely extend power to wall-mounted displays and accompanying devices while neatly concealing power and AV cables inside the wall. New kits on display at CEDIA will include:
- The HT2102-BK-V1 Flat Panel TV Connection Kit, unassembled top power box only, in black
- The unassembled top power box HT21USB-WH-V1 Flat Panel TV Connection Kit with USB
- The CPU306W-V1 In-Wall Power and Cable Management Kit with USB and a prewired, 6-foot power cable
- The CPS306W-V1 In-Wall Power and Cable Management Kit with surge protection and a prewired, 6-foot power cable
- The unassembled HT22U2-WH-R12 Flat Screen TV Pro Power Kit with a 12-foot power cable
- On-Q Dual-Purpose In-Wall Enclosures: When placed behind a TV, the On-Q Dual-Purpose In-Wall Enclosures are designed to conveniently house cable boxes, streaming players and more. The 17-inch solution is also compatible with the popular 4K and 8K Samsung One-Connect Box, while its split cover was designed for use with split-rail TV mounts. When used as enclosures for structured wiring, the Dual-Purpose In-Wall Enclosures provide a centralized area to store video, voice and data components. The in-wall boxes’ WiFi-transparent ABS plastic construction ensures a strong signal from ISP modems/wireless routers. The 17-inch solution’s split cover accommodates tight installations, enabling users to access components without obstructions.
- SANUS Premium Advanced Tilt VLT7-B2: The SANUS VLT7 Advanced Tilt 4D TV wall mount is unique in that it allows mounted displays to be tilted in four different directions. Compatible with TVs from 42 inches to 90 inches and offering a slim industrial design, the mount swivels right and left up to 15 degrees to provide a wider viewing area, while extending 6.8 inches from the wall for maximum tilt and ease of access to cabling. The VLT7’s scissor mechanism provides smooth in, out and swivel motions. Its Virtual Axis Fingertip tilt feature allows for easy display adjustment.
- SANUS Sonos Power & Mounting Solutions: The SANUS suite of Sonos mounting solutions includes the Soundbar TV Mount for the Sonos Arc (WSSATM1-B2) and Extendable Wall Mount for the Sonos Arc (WSSAWM1-B2). Together, these solutions enable integrators to incorporate the Sonos Arc virtually anywhere their clients want by mounting it to a TV or directly to the wall. The In-Wall Power Kit for Mounted TV and Soundbar (WSIWPSB1-W1) safely extends power to a soundbar, accompanying display and other devices without the need to modify existing wiring. Furthermore, the Soundbar TV Mount and Extendable Wall Mount allow integrators to fine-tune their height and depth.