Last week’s LAVNCH WEEK was huge for both THE rAVe Agency and the industry. In fact, it was the largest virtual AV event, ever, with five days, 36 presenters and 20 hours of streaming — all in one platform. Let’s jump into the numbers.
Here are some interesting stats:
- We streamed 15 terabytes of data over five days
- We had more than 10,100 total registrations
- Participants answered more than 35,000 poll questions
- We issued more than 8,000 hours of AVIXA CTS RUs
- We moderated more than 1,530 chat discussions
- We had attendees from more than 90 countries
If you are a member of the LAVNCH platform, you get EXCLUSIVE access to our LAVNCH events. That means, if you attended LAVNCH WEEK last week, you still have access to all the content from last week’s event! So, if you missed a session or want to rewatch something, you can go to https://theraveagency.com/lavnch-week anytime to review any and all of it.
We’ve had a lot of requests to release a couple of keynotes from last week’s event — the one from AVIXA CEO Dave Labuskes and the one from bestselling book author Bill Ammerman, who spoke on the impact of AI and voice on the future of tech. So here they are:
Save your spot for LAVNCH WEEK 2.0
Like what you see? Attend LAVNCH WEEK 2.0. It starts on June 22, and you can sign up here.